Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Dallas-Ft. Worth, TX

Welcome to the Dallas-Ft. Worth User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

SOLVED

Job Opportunites for Alteryx Users

Deanna
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Hi, User Group Members!  Alteryx has given permission for us to post job opportunities on our User Group page in the Community.  We have many talented Alteryx users in the metroplex, and having career opportunities posted here in our user group page would facilitate matching the right Alteryx users to the right jobs.  :)

Please feel free to post job opportunites for Alteryx users by replying to this message; if possible, please include the industry type (retail, consulting, education, etc.), the location in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, the level of Alteryx experience desired, and contact information.  A link to any area job postings listed online would also be useful.

Thanks to each of you for your assistance in helping your fellow Dallas Alteryx User Group members!

Deanna

Deanna
82 REPLIES 82
Rwebber1991
8 - Asteroid

Toyota is looking for a Process Innovation Sr. Analyst. They are looking for a couple years of Alteryx experience and SQL and Tableau are a plus. 

https://toyota.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/TMNA/job/Digital-Process-Innovation-Senior-Analyst_102125...

Tyler_Brown
5 - Atom

Southwest Airlines is looking for two Senior CASS Analysts. Southwest has over 1000 Alteryx users and my team uses Alteryx on a daily basis. Both positions are hybrid in office/remote. 

Industry: Transportation
Office Location: Southwest Airlines Technical Operations Maintenance Facility (Near Love Field)

Experience

• Advanced level experience, seasoned and specialized knowledge in:
    • Data analysis, collection, preparation, manipulation, and visualization/reporting tools such as Alteryx, Tableau, and/or other Business Intelligence applications
    • Data analysis, database systems, and statistical and root cause analysis
    • Development and use of web-based databases (such as Quickbase), data models, data systems and warehouses

The rest of the information can be found on the job posting. 

Link to job posting: 
https://careers.southwestair.com/job/R-2022-11029/Sr-CASS-Analyst

Come join a SWAsome team and experience the unique Fun-LUVing culture of Southwest!

What is CASS? CASS is the Continuing Analysis and Surveillance System and it is requirement by the FAA that all Part 121 operators have a CASS system per Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) 14 and AC 120.79A. 
Additional information on CASS:
https://www.faa.gov/regulations_policies/advisory_circulars/index.cfm/go/document.information/docume...

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Thank you for posting, @Tyler_Brown

Also, feel free to share these opportunities in our Job Board! 🙂

Flávia Brancato
Deanna
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Thank you, @Tyler_Brown !  Really appreciate you posting the job opportunity - members, feel free to forward to anyone who may be interested as well!

@Deanna 

Deanna
skmswamy
6 - Meteoroid

Hello everyone,

I am a business analytics student at the University of Texas at Dallas and I am currently searching for summer internships to kickstart my career in analytics.

I am proficient in many tools, with Alteryx being my strongest suit, and I am eager to pursue a career in this field. I am Designer Core Certified and am working on my Advanced certification. I am keen on and not limited to roles on Business intelligence, Data Engineer, or ETL developer.

I am posting here to ask for any help or leads regarding opportunities that may be available. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance!

Note: I am an international student eligible to work on CPT currently.

Joe_Lipski
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

Hi @skmswamy, we have applications open for our 'New Consultant Development Program' which is a permanent full-time role with an in-depth analytics graduate onboarding program.

https://aimpoint-digital.breezy.hr/p/6903199fc888-new-consultant-development-program?source=aimpoint...

We are already interviewing, so if interested, please don't delay getting your application in!

Joe Lipski
skmswamy
6 - Meteoroid

Thank you so much for the quick response, really appreciate it.

Applying right away :)

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Hi @skmswamy! Good luck with your internship/job hunt. I also recommend looking at our Job Board under our SparkED Program. You can search by data analytics internship and job opportunities or post your job-seeking profile there. 😀

Flávia Brancato
skmswamy
6 - Meteoroid

Hi, @FláviaB, thank you so much for the link. Sure will look out there too :)

disha_sirsat2022
5 - Atom

Hello everyone,

I am pursuing my master's in Business Analytics at the University of Texas, Dallas. I am presently looking for summer internships to help start my analytics career. I have past work experience as an Analyst and am skilled in various programs, with Alteryx being my best fit. I am the second winner of the recent Alteryx SparkEd Datathon conducted at UTD, where I worked on a use case provided by The Walt Disney Company.

I am always open to learning and improving my skills, with the guidance and mentorship of the professionals

I've posted here to seek advice or leads on potential job opportunities. It would be highly appreciated if you could help.

Thank you in advance !

Note - I am an International student who is presently qualified to work on CPT.