Welcome to the Gallery. Please feel free to post and comment, and check out our FAQ!

Community Gallery

Post, download, and share all of your favorite tools and workflows — from Alteryx supported to user-built.
Introducing Alteryx Marketplace

Easily access verified, supported, and secure Add-Ons.

LEARN MORE
Comments
DanHare
11 - Bolide

We're very keen to hear if you download the tool and use cases that work well or not ?

Sometimes it will just be the phrasing of the question and we'd like to help the Community get best results.

Thanks all.

Victar
6 - Meteoroid

Hello, i'm a bit confused on how I could ask prompts to the Chatgpt API. If I connect my data right into the macro, how do I ask chatgpt questions?  

DanHare
11 - Bolide

Hi Victar, thanks for trying the connector.

A good explainer video here...https://youtu.be/4xWpIp_fxKQ

Let us know how you get on !

Jim_Kunce
5 - Atom

Thank you so much for making this amazing macro available! I was able to get it set up and running quickly. Looking forward to experimenting with it 😁.

Do you have plans to build out a Chat Completions (https://platform.openai.com/docs/guides/chat) version that can access the gpt-3.5-turbo service? I have found that service is able to generalize output better and OpenAI says it is 1/10th the cost of text completions. 

Cheers,

Jim

DanHare
11 - Bolide

Thanks for playing @Jim_Kunce , and for your suggestions for further development.

Please let us all know how you get on with this iteration - issues here, successes on LinkedIn cc'ing us please 😀

Great feedback ref 3.5 Turbo, we'll have a look, but all specifics welcome.

Spalders
8 - Asteroid

What a fun macro! Thanks for sharing and providing such clear instructions.

DanHare
11 - Bolide

You're welcome @Spalders , thanks for playing and thanks for providing feedback.

Do please let us know what use cases you explore ?

DanHare
11 - Bolide

For those interested we're planning on dropping updated connectors for new GPT releases - let us know any features that would be useful please ?

Petek
5 - Atom

How can it be installed? I downloaded your file and got "There is no application set to open the document “OpenAI_ChatGPT_Completions.yxzp”." How do you run this application? do you have instructions?

Hiblet
10 - Fireball

Hi Petek,

The yxzp format is set up as an association for Windows file extensions when Alteryx is installed on a machine.  Is Alteryx installed on the machine, or are you opening on a different PC?

Also, as a side note, yxzp format is actually the same as zip format, so if you rename the file to OpenAI_ChatGPT_Completions.zip you can then double click on the zip file and copy-paste the files inside to wherever you need them.

To use the yxmc macro files, put them in the same folder as your workflow, and in the flow, right click, choose Insert, Macro, and browse to your current working directory and click on the main macro, OpenAI_ChatGPT_Completions.yxmc

Hope that helps.

Steve

gptdeutsch
5 - Atom

The OpenAI ChatGPT Completions macro - your personal genie for turning data into prose. It's like having a chatty sidekick in Alteryx, creating messages and summaries. Just remember, if ChatGPT starts rambling like a loquacious parrot, use Max_Tokens to rein it in. It's like giving your AI friend a word limit - because even virtual friends need boundaries!

DanHare
11 - Bolide

Glad you are enjoying it !
What are you using it for ?