Join the Alteryx Community’s Maveryx Summer Cup event! Compete, network with others, and earn your gold through a series of challenges from July 24th to August 11th. Learn more about the event here.

Community Gallery

Create, download, and share user-built tools and workflows.
Looking for Alteryx built Add-Ons?

Easily shop verified, supported, and secure Partner and Alteryx built Add-Ons on Marketplace.

LEARN MORE
Comments
Suraj07
6 - Meteoroid

How can i get the download option here?

Cloonan
5 - Atom

When I load the workflow I am getting the below error. Can someone please advise how I resolve this?

Cloonan_0-1644838175286.png

helpfultoaster
Alteryx
Alteryx

@CloonanThat error message looks like an indicator that you do not have Predictive Tools installed for this Designer version. The Predictive RTools installer can be found under Alteryx Designer at downloads.alteryx.com

Darrie8468
8 - Asteroid

Do I need to be logged in as an Admin to install these tools?

mjf
8 - Asteroid

This app won't work for every package because it draws from a CRAN that is continually updated by many packages authors (over 18,000 packages), whereas Predictive Tools is not continually updated. The best way for Alteryx to solve this issue is to host your own CRAN - one that is not updated by regular package authors. In other words, provide a snapshot of ALL R packages that were available at the time Alteryx developed Predictive Tools. Then, in this app, change the repo argument in install.packages() to the CRAN hosted by Alteryx. Check out my idea on the subject. Until then, installing new R packages with Alteryx is nothing more than a cause for a bug report.

sarahvannett
5 - Atom

Very helpful, thank you!

manuelmoralez
5 - Atom

I received this error when trying to install pdftools via this R package

image.png

mjf
8 - Asteroid

What version of R is your Alteryx running? If you don't know, place an empty R tool into a workflow and run. The first message output from the tool will give you the R version. You may have to use a different version of R or find an older version of pdftools that works with your current R.