Welcome to the Gallery. Please feel free to post and comment, and check out our FAQ!
We are aware of missing items on the Community's main navigation and are working to resolve this issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience as we work toward a solution.
Free Trial

Community Gallery

Post, download, and share all of your favorite tools and workflows — from Alteryx supported to user-built.
Introducing Alteryx Marketplace

Easily access verified, supported, and secure Add-Ons.

LEARN MORE
Comments
IraWatt
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Nice icon cant wait to try out !

TheOC
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Thanks @IraWatt 

Let me know what you think 😁

kevinlin001
5 - Atom

Thanks TheOC for making this tool. I downloaded it and open it as admin but the workflow seems stuck at formula tool before python tool. What gives? 

TheOC
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

hey @kevinlin001 

Have you saved it as a macro and using it within a workflow? 

Are you able to screenshot the issue you are having? 

Cheers,
TheOC

rcarmody
5 - Atom

Hey,

Thanks for this tool! I am attempting to use it on alot of data - not sure if I downloaded the tools improperly but it wont load past 45%. Idk if it takes a while or I am missing something to finish the workflow. Any advice or suggestion would be greatly appreciated! 

TheOC
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

hey @rcarmody 

can you give me some insight into how much data you have? I'll give it a test on mine.

does it work on 1 row of data at a time/a smaller subset of the data?

rcarmody
5 - Atom

@TheOC

Can you walk me through how to properly download the python library and then use it within a workflow? Because I think the issue is with that library. Thanks! 

TheOC
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

hey @rcarmody 

Ofcourse!

1. Open Alteryx as Administrator:

TheOC_0-1652300611582.png

2. Open my tool:

TheOC_1-1652300713733.png

3) Hit file, save as, save into your macro folder (it should open by default).

TheOC_2-1652300767606.png

4) Open your workflow with text you want to translate:

TheOC_4-1652300818067.png

5) Find my tool that you have just saved, in the 'Bulien Tools' section of your tool pallete:

TheOC_5-1652300884310.png

6) Drag the tool onto your canvas:

TheOC_6-1652300903797.png

7) Specify the language you want to translate to, and your field. In this case, i want to translate to Spanish:

TheOC_7-1652300934704.png

8) Hit run, inspect the results:

TheOC_8-1652300980175.png

You should see a new field called 'translated', which has your translated text.

Hope this helps, let me know if you have any issues.
I'd recommend starting with a sample dataset like this so you can test it works on one, before rolling it out to a larger dataset. However - i did test this on larger datasets before publishing, so i would be surprised if it doesn't work.

Cheers,
TheOC

Shifty
12 - Quasar

I am loving this tool, @TheOC - so many applications.

kevinlin001
5 - Atom

Hi @TheOC ,

I tried again following all the steps you gave above, but the workflow just showing running forever... Any idea what might cause it? Thanks so much!

kevinlin001_0-1656520644312.png

Kevin

sireeshagandam
8 - Asteroid
Good