Join the Alteryx Community’s Maveryx Summer Cup event! Compete, network with others, and earn your gold through a series of challenges from July 24th to August 11th. Learn more about the event here.

Atlanta, GA

Welcome to the Atlanta User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Atlanta User Group Meeting - June 8th

Group Meeting Banner_GR.png
Published on ‎06-02-2023 05:44 AM by | Updated on ‎06-06-2023 09:46 AM

This meeting will be focused on learning more about Alteryx Cloud!

We will be having an amazing discussion regarding Alteryx Cloud! Joshua Burkhow will be rocking the mic!

Featured Guests
7 - Meteor

7 - Meteor

Alteryx Product Evangelist
Alteryx Product Evangelist

4 - Baryon

4 - Baryon

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Start:
Thu, Jun 8, 2023 12:00 PM PDT
End:
Thu, Jun 8, 2023 01:00 PM PDT
Labels (1)
5 Comments

Hi has the meeting started. I clicked the link and received the message waiting for the host to start the meeting. It is at 2pm est correct?

It starts at 3 pm EST

Thanks!

tyler-h-willing
4 - Baryon

Thank you everyone for joining us yesterday! Apologies for getting the meetings back up and started, but we're back and better than ever. If you would like to watch the recording of yesterday's meeting please see the link below. Joshua Burkhow gave a great overview of what's to come and the current landscape of Alteryx, definitely exciting and worth the watch! Let us know if you have any questions and we look forward to see you all at our next meeting on August 24th.

https://community-alteryx.zoom.us/rec/share/MlEwgD_XJNpME2F27-nQBu4T48Z9iNWMVEDZ6c4optTCiIJTThEkGzVz...
Passcode: R$87dwq2

mburke
5 - Atom

Thanks for having the meeting Tyler, and congrats on your baby!  I started my job just two days after leaving the hospital with him, so I definitely understand the struggle with work and new child.  Looking forward to meet you all in August!  And here's my shameless plug for networking, https://www.linkedin.com/in/monte-burke/