Analytics

News, events, thought leadership and more.
BrianD
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

We are coming down to the final event in our event series “Analytics Tools for the Data Warrior.” With our partners Tableau, Revolution Analytics, and USEReady, we have been showing new audiences how business audiences can, with the right tools, become Data Warriors – self-sufficient and driving significant insights. These events have resulted in some great content and some really great presentations:

• Bernardo Roschke of Discovery Communications presented this deck on operations management using Alteryx and Tableau in Washington DC on April 10th.
  • On April 17th, Patrice Nolan and Tim Fleming of CNA Financial presented this deck on how they use data blending and predictive analytics drive their brokers to focus on right customers, which is becoming a competitive differentiator.
  • On April 24th, Alex Siskos of Crossmark presented in Dallas. Alex had a couple of quotable statements (as he always does!):
    • "3 weeks into using #Alteryx & @Tableau I was discovering trends in data that I could never have seen with other tools"
    • "Analytics that used to take 3 1/2 days now take 5 minutes with @alteryx & @Tableau. Analysts hug me in the halls."
  • On April 30th, Eric Lanser of Digital River presented this deck on customer analytics at the joint event we had with Revolution Analytics in Minneapolis.

The final event is taking place tomorrow in New York City. If you are interested in attending, you can register here.