Analytics

News, events, thought leadership and more.
LaurenL
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Calling All Alteryx Customers: Share your story at Inspire 2016My mission is to promote your success.

I love talking with customers about the different ways each of you are using Alteryx to analyze your vast and varied data, and how you apply that insight to drive business decisions. One of the amazing things about Alteryx is the range of cases that it can be applied to. We have seen success by business and IT users, across different industries, in different departments, from data preparation and blending to spatial and advanced analytics, so the stories that I hear are always interesting.

I want to invite you to get the accolades you deserve by sharing your Alteryx story at Inspire 2016.

Our annual user conference, Inspire 2016, will be held in San Diego next June, and we are asking for you, Alteryx customers, to share your stories and showcase your success. We want to hear about how you are using your analytic skills to establish your company as an analytics leader.

Past Inspire sessions featured some of the most data-driven companies in the world, including EasyJet, The Home Depot, and Wells Fargo.

To share your Alteryx story at Inspire, please submit an abstract before December 18, or contact me at lleroy@alteryx.com. If selected, you will receive a free pass to the conference. I hope to see you in San Diego!