Analytics

News, events, thought leadership and more.
LDuane
Alteryx
Alteryx

SparkED banner.png

I am honored to announce Alteryx’s new global education program - SparkED, designed to empower learners of all levels and any age to upskill with data and analytics.

SparkED is designed to reach two different types of learners: students across all learning levels in traditional and/or online education environments, and career changers who want to upskill and reskill themselves for a competitive edge in today’s job market.

Both types of learners can access FREE Alteryx learning materials, software, and certifications.

And SparkED is not just designed for future data scientists. Every learner can obtain data literacy and in-demand data skills for use in any area of study and across any industry. Organizations globally are struggling to find employees with these skills. As a global leader, we have a responsibility to enable and empower people for success with relevant analytics skills, no matter which stage of life they’re in. 

Program Benefits at No Cost

• Prescriptive learning paths: guided interactive learning modules to meet individual goals 
  • Software: renewable Alteryx Designer software licenses 
  • Certifications: Core, Advanced and Expert
  • Teaching materials: technology and training resources educators need 
  • Community: a network of global participants who share resources, guidance and inspiration 

Around the world, campuses like The University of Auckland, Utica College in New York, London Business School, and many others already have Alteryx in their curriculum, and see their students getting job offers because of it. 

April Morris, professor at Cal State Fullerton, told us this: “Incorporating Alteryx into my Emerging Technologies class has been a win-win for everyone. My students consistently tell me that their ability to use an analytics platform like Alteryx has substantially improved their skills and increased their opportunities for advancement, outside of the classroom and in their careers.” 

One of her students said: “As a business student, it is essential to equip technical and analytical skills to gain a competitive advantage over my peers. I was introduced to Alteryx in one of my courses, and the intuitive interface of the platform and friendliness of the Alteryx Community immediately helped me analyze data effectively and efficiently. As a Risk Consultant for a public accounting firm upon graduation, having these analytical skills will allow me to analyze the company’s data and form better recommendations for our clients.” 

SparkED can be accessed from anywhere, and we encourage our vibrant community of Alteryx users to help support our learners along the way.

Reach out to the SparkED team for info about how to engage your alma mater or another campus, program or education nonprofit!

To learn more, visit alteryx.com/sparked 

Olivia Duane
Chief Advocacy Officer

Olivia Duane Adams (Libby) is the chief advocacy officer (CAO) and co-founder of Alteryx, and one of only a handful of female founders to take a technology company public, along with her founding counterparts, Dean Stoecker and Ned Harding. Libby’s vision and leadership in the creation of the world’s leading data science and analytics community is a key factor in the company’s 24-year success. She is responsible for strengthening upskilling and reskilling efforts for Alteryx customers to enable a culture of analytics, scaling the presence of the Alteryx SparkED education program and furthering diversity and inclusion in the workplace.

Olivia Duane Adams (Libby) is the chief advocacy officer (CAO) and co-founder of Alteryx, and one of only a handful of female founders to take a technology company public, along with her founding counterparts, Dean Stoecker and Ned Harding. Libby’s vision and leadership in the creation of the world’s leading data science and analytics community is a key factor in the company’s 24-year success. She is responsible for strengthening upskilling and reskilling efforts for Alteryx customers to enable a culture of analytics, scaling the presence of the Alteryx SparkED education program and furthering diversity and inclusion in the workplace.

Comments