Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Analytics

News, events, thought leadership and more.
ChiaraP
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

While on a short flight back to London on Tuesday night, I was looking back at the previous couple of days I spent in Copenhagen, and indeed there was no better way to mark my first month on the job.

Alteryx Denmark launched on 1 March with a packed event hosted at their new offices in Copehagen.These are just few of the highlights from my trip to Denmark:

• 70+ prospects and customers joined the Alteryx team and our partner Inviso in the trendiest area in Copenhagen, Kødbyen, for the launch of Alteryx Denmark.
  • We introduced to the Danish community Christian Bangsgaard Pedersen, our new head of Alteryx Denmark, joining the team in a few weeks at the Kødbyen office.
  • I was blown away by listening to Alteryx users sharing their stories on how they gained analytic independence moving away from cranky software and Excel spreadsheets. The most exciting part was to see how they truly believe that Alteryx has transformed their jobs, and lives.
  • Kirstin Lyon, Information Designer at Danske Bank, and Martin Glarvig, CEO at Geomatic a/s, stood up in front of a full room telling their Alteryx stories.
  • Peter Juel Jensen, Alteryx and Tableau expert from our partner Inviso, delivered a really interactive demo covering three use cases on preparing and blending data, as well as spatial and predictive analytics.
  • We had an opportunity to celebrate of a successful launch with some champagne too.

I am really looking forward to more customer best practices - and toasts - ahead as we roll out our Analytic Independence Roadshow events in London this Friday and Manchester next Tuesday. Don’t miss on the action and register here:

London – 4 March – Bloomberg HQ

Manchester – 8 March – Hotel Football (by the Old Trafford)

Curious to see for yourself how the Alteryx platform delivers analytics for the people? Download our free trial now!

Chiara Pensato
Vice President, International Marketing

Chiara leads Alteryx marketing for our International regions, responsible for supporting our exponential growth outside North America by generating demand and driving awareness, through all levers of the marketing mix. Prior to that she spent 15 years in the enterprise tech industry, moving from market leaders (IBM, Hewlett Packard, Vodafone), to IPO stage (Box, and now Alteryx) and start-ups (Topia). Over the years, she designed and ran multi-million marketing programs and enjoyed building teams from the ground up. Her passion for marketing aside, Chiara enjoys running and swimming as often as her schedule allows, reading, live music and travelling around the world. Chiara holds a Master’s Degree in Business Administration from Universita’ Commerciale Luigi Bocconi, Milan.

Chiara leads Alteryx marketing for our International regions, responsible for supporting our exponential growth outside North America by generating demand and driving awareness, through all levers of the marketing mix. Prior to that she spent 15 years in the enterprise tech industry, moving from market leaders (IBM, Hewlett Packard, Vodafone), to IPO stage (Box, and now Alteryx) and start-ups (Topia). Over the years, she designed and ran multi-million marketing programs and enjoyed building teams from the ground up. Her passion for marketing aside, Chiara enjoys running and swimming as often as her schedule allows, reading, live music and travelling around the world. Chiara holds a Master’s Degree in Business Administration from Universita’ Commerciale Luigi Bocconi, Milan.