Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.

not able to see workflows

prpatel
11 - Bolide

Hi all:

I'm accessing my server thru chrome this morning, and I'm not able to see any workflows that are in my gallery.  I have ~30 workflows and none are showing up in the "My Workspace" tab or "My collections".

However, when I go to "Schedules", I can see the schedules and the workflows, and I can select each workflow to see it.

Also, when I go to designer and try to open a workflow from the server, the pop-up selection box that shows all the workflows is not populated.

I've rebooted my computer, and am now going to reboot my server.

Any other things I should look out for?

Thanks.

-prpatel.

5 REPLIES 5
PanPP
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

HI @prpatel 

You may have to clear the cache in your browser - can you try to see if this helps? 

You can also try to access the workflows in incognito mode. 

This issue is sometimes solved by re-indexing the MongoDB. I would reach out to support@alteryx.com to help you with this.

Hope this helps.

prpatel
11 - Bolide

just re-tried by clearing cache in my chrome browser.  Also tried incognito mode.  Both with no luck.

I'll open a ticket with support.

PCP2
5 - Atom

Hi,

Can you please tell if this issue is resolved at your end?

I am currently facing the same issue and looking for a solution

thanks in advance

Bigum
6 - Meteoroid

Did you get a fix? Also struggling with this

KOBoyle
11 - Bolide

@prpatel We encountered this issue following an in-place upgrade to Alteryx Server. After the upgrade, we neglected to update the Alteryx Service logon from 'Local System' to our network domain service account. All of the requisite permissions were assigned through Active Directory to the service account. 

Ken