Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.
SOLVED

Urgent! Workflow stuck in Queue

FFFool
9 - Comet

Help! I hvae a workflow stuck in the Queue window of the Scheduler since just after working hrs last night. It held up all of our overnight workflows from running. I am not trying to delete the item in the queue. I got the name to disappear by deleting the workflow in the schedules window, but that is as far as I got. The workflow is stuck at 66%. What can I do to knock this one off so it will move to the others?

8 REPLIES 8
MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

I would call or chat http://www.alteryx.com/support with Alteryx.  There is a record in your scheduler database that is holding up the processes.  A restart may fix the problem, but I'd get with support if you are "URGENT".  Since you don't want to delete the queue, an edit to the database might be the answer.  When you contact support, let them know that your production processes are down (you can't run production work).

Thanks,

Mark

Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor

Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and restart. Order shall return.
Please Subscribe to my youTube channel.
MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

@FFFool,

Has this been resolved?  If so, would you share how it was resolved in case someone else runs into this same issue?

Thanks,

Mark

FFFool
9 - Comet

Hey Mark. 

It was resolved with a manual reboot of the machine. I would have started with that, but I saw the emails as soon as I woke up and jumped on to our machine that houses the scheduler through remote desktop, which doesn't give me the functionality to restart the machine itself.

When in doubt... reboot! Thanks again for the link, I had forgot about how accessible the help desk is here. In the end, they weren't able to do much for me until someone got in the office to reboot, but it was a good suggestion none-the-less.

Thanks again.  

MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

Chaos reigns within.  Reflect, repent and reboot.  Order shall return.

joao
8 - Asteroid

After all these years the old "reboot when in doubt" is still at play! LOL

deepakreddy
7 - Meteor

+1

KJennings
9 - Comet

Is there an alternate solution to this issue?  I am running on a single server virtual machine, and just executed an upgrade from v2020.1 to v2021.3.  You can see in the attached image that our location is encountering the same issues.  Thanks in advance.

KJennings_0-1666550900512.png

GouthamShetty
7 - Meteor

Diable AMP and republish the workflow - This worked for me.