community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

alteryx server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.

MongoDB - where to find + change WF schedule state

Meteoroid

Hey all,

I have a couple of questions related to the MongoDB for Alteryx Server.

Where can I find what the state of a scheduled Workflow is from within the server’s MongoDB instance? I.e. How can I find out whether a schedule is enabled or disabled just by querying the MongoDB?

Secondly, can I change the state of a schedule through MongoDB? I.e. How do I switch the state of a schedule from Enabled to Disabled and/or vice versa via MongoDB?

Cheers.

Alteryx
Alteryx

Hello,

you can read this article, it can be a good starting point: https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Server-Knowledge-Base/Query-Scheduler-Database-from-Alteryx...

Why want you to update scheduling status? Would it be easier to call the execution of your workflow through the Server API ?

Regards.

Meteoroid

Thanks. Bottom line is I would like to enable/disable multiple schedules on the Server in one go, rather than having to enable/disable schedules individually manually. (The server gallery hasn't got this facility unfortunately.)

I wasn't aware of the Server API option, so I'll look into whether there's an API for enabling/disabling schedules on the gallery.

I'd appreciated any further pointers/ideas on this if any :)