Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.

DCM Connection Sync not showing on server

GoldenDesign04
8 - Asteroid

Newly testing out DCM connections on one of our servers to allow users to use the Google Drive tools.
Created a connection on the desktop and sync'd with server

GoldenDesign04_0-1683298630933.png

GoldenDesign04_1-1683298654248.png

Validated on Server that DCM was enabled and job validates fine. But fails on server with the following errors:

• 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get' (ToolId: 1)
  •  All incoming anchors closed, but plugin has errors. (ToolId: 3)

On the server, with same account as that of desktop I cannot add nor see any DCM connections:

GoldenDesign04_2-1683298764751.png

Workflow is as simple as they get. Tested working both on the Windows box that runs the server and on individual desktop:

GoldenDesign04_3-1683298835391.png

Suggestions?

5 REPLIES 5
dfurlow
8 - Asteroid

i have the same issue.

Alt_eryx22
6 - Meteoroid

@GoldenDesign04 Did this ever get resolved? I'm having a similar problem.

akin_sony
6 - Meteoroid

Same I'm having the same issue

GoldenDesign04
8 - Asteroid

@Alt_eryx22 Sorry for the long delay in replying, I'd pivoted this over to another team member and have been working on other projects. 
The short answer is yes, with caveats. I'm honestly not completely up to date on the DCM settings we've done, the other team member has been much more active on this project, mainly to rid ourselves of our over-dependency on Google Sheets tools and moving to the Google Drive tool macros.

From what limited knowledge I have from updates from them, it's been updated in the patches for our version we are running on server, 2023.1. Patch 6 has seemed to allow DCM to work more streamlined, especially with the newest version of Google Drive and Salesforce tooling.

akin_sony
6 - Meteoroid

I'm using Alteryx Server 2023.2, and using google drive inputs/outputs and I still don't show anything appear in DCM connections.

There doesn't seem to be a Google Drives option in DCM Data Sources either