Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.

Bulkloader error message loading to S3

JohnBell
8 - Asteroid

Hi,

Using the bulkloader, I'm trying to update a Redshift table...but get the following error:

Any ideas?

Output Data (23) The COPY failed with error: [Amazon][RedShift ODBC] (30) Error occurred while trying to execute a query: ERROR:  Load into table 'subscriptionattributiontl' failed.  Check 'stl_load_errors' system table for details.¶  Last entry in stl_load_errors: 1207, Invalid digit, Value 'e', Pos 0, Type: Double

Thanks,

John

2 REPLIES 2
MichaelF
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @JohnBell 

At first glance, the error message seems to be referencing record 1207, with perhaps some improper characters. I would investigate around that area in your data and try uploading just single rows to see if you can narrow down exactly what's causing the issue.

Cheers,

Mike

JohnBell
8 - Asteroid

@MichaelF 
@BrandonF 

Thanks guys!

To follow up...Brandon had mentioned that it might be a "permission issue", and I did notice that I didn't have access to the table that this query was pulling from.  I was helping the owner out and updated the S3 Access/secret keys with the new keys without any issue.  The scheduled workflow was running fine. But, for some reason later in the week I got the above error.

Bottom line, the owner went ahead and updated the workflow with new keys and the workflow has been running fine since.

Thanks again,

John