Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.

Alteryx cloud offerings

sayanabc
7 - Meteor

Hi,

i need some cloud based information

for alteryx

is it cloud based solution as well.. what are the cloud providers it supports currently ?

Also regarding the alteryx analytics gallery I saw the cost as Alteryx Analytics Gallery: $1,500 per user, per year (3-Year Subscription), $1,950 per user, per year (1-Year Subscription).
Can I build work flow in the gallery right ..so I need to buy Designer and also the gallery for publishing

5 REPLIES 5
TrevorS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@sayanabc,

Thank you for your questions! For product and pricing questions please reach out directly to our sales team at sales@alteryx.com.

Our sales team can assist you with any questions you have related to the product and pricing.

As for supported cloud-based systems, could you please clarify if you are inquiring about VMs such as Azure or AWS?

Thanks!

TrevorS

Community Moderator
sayanabc
7 - Meteor

Hi @TrevorS

Sorry for so late reply .

Yes I am looking to use Alteryx in VMs like Azure or AWS.

Could you let me know how to do that ..

Thanks in advance

TrevorS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hello @sayanabc,

Alteryx is compatible with most virtual environments. I would recommend reaching out to our sales team as they can work with you on price, and give you a full list of supported platforms.

Thanks!

TrevorS

Community Moderator
BrianR
Alteryx
Alteryx

As a follow-on message, you might find this whitepaper helpful. It is specific to deploying Alteryx on AWS, but a lot of the concepts can be applied to other public cloud environements - 

https://pages.alteryx.com/whitepaper-best-practices-alteryx-server-on-aws.html

sayanabc
7 - Meteor

Thanks a lot will look into it