Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.

Ability to save selections in Gallery

_Robb_
5 - Atom

Are there plans to add the ability to save a job in the gallery so that it can be reloaded with selections made?

This is becoming increasingly important to our users as they are forced to start from scratch every time an app is run.

If there are plans to add this functionality can you give an idea of expected timeframe?

Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4
ChristineB
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@_Robb_ A great idea that I'm sure many of us would love to see in a future release!  I encourage you to post this suggestion to the "Ideas" Section of the Community to express your support for this type of functionality and to get a sense from our Dev Team on the timeline of when we'll see this feature go live.  

MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

I've already created the idea. http://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Product-Ideas/Save-runtime-parameters-with-application-withi...

ill star Robb's idea if he puts one in. 

Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor

Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and restart. Order shall return.
Please Subscribe to my youTube channel.
ChristineB
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

And I'll star both!  Thanks @MarqueeCrew!

KoryC
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Thanks @_Robb_@MarqueeCrew and @ChristineB - I've updated the idea to "Under review" and added some comments. Great feedback and we'll use this to help drive the feature requirements around this idea.