Alert: There is a planned Community maintenance outage October 16th from approximately 10 - 11 PM PST. During this time the Alteryx Community will be inaccessible. Thank you for your understanding!

Alteryx | Hangout

Hangout with Alteryx experts: Livestreams, AMAs, previews...

Alteryx | Hangout: All Things Inspire 2016

JulieH
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Inspire_Banner_Wide_LearnMore_Colors.png

Inspire 2016 will celebrate the thousands of data analysts who demonstrate self-reliance and empowerment, using Alteryx to drive deeper insights at their organizations.

Join our next edition of Alteryx | Hangout to hear directly from the Inspire team and Grand Prix's defending champion Jarrod Thuener to learn the many ways you can hone your skills and embrace this year’s theme of “i.am.analytics”! We'll share this year's Grand Prix details, new customer speakers, new training classes, and much, much more.

Save the date! Add to calendar  

The livestreamed event has ended and the recording is now available to watch on demand:

Tip: Click the expand icon to view full screen expand.png 

Panelists

• The Inspire team will share details about the new customer speakers we're adding to the line-up, and some sessions you won't want to miss!
  • Special guest: Alteryx ACE and last year’s Alteryx Grand Prix Winner, Jarrod Thuener, Chief Analytics Officer at Kristalytics
  • A Grand Prix judge will share this year’s nomination process – Do you think you're the master of the workflow? Learn how to nominate yourself!

*NEW* Useful Links 

Here are links to the different resources and pages mentioned during the hangout.  

Couldn't make out the discount code? It's hang150

Hangout_Icon.pngGot questions for the team? Register an account or sign in to the community to post comments & questions below, or tweet us @alteryx #AlteryxHangout #Inspire16 

We look forward to having you join us!

13 REPLIES 13
KeithF
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

You'd think the folks at Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation would have all Microsoft tools at their finger tips....they continue to leverage Alteryx to help solve all the amazing work they do. That'll be an awesome track!

dataMack
12 - Quasar
I'm very excited for Inspire this year! Sounds like a lot of great content planned and many opportunities to learn.
JulieH
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Thanks everyone for tuning in! We look forward to seeing you all in San Diego :) The description above has been edited to include links to the different pages and resources that were mentionned during the Hangout. Don't hesitate to let us know if there are questions!

cbridges
11 - Bolide

Thanks for those handy links!! I keep losing the scheduler, but I won't anymore!

@thizviz