I keep getting this "No valid fields were selected" error, even though I just left the fields column at "all".
I keep getting the same error, even if I try to replace it with an actual field.
I tried running the macro, replacing the input with an Input Data tool, hoping to isolate the problem and this is what I get - couldn't resolve host name.
In the input Excel file, I only replaced:
- The value of "Project" in the Query column. I replaced it with the Project ID as shown here:
- The User column (with my email address used to access Jira)
- The Project column, from the same value I got from the process above
- The Pass column generated from Jira. I'm a site admin.
- The Site Base, with our Jira domain.