Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Live Training

psinghania
7 - Meteor

Hi ,

Does anyone know, where are the live training videos posted after the session? Any link or path to the same will be helpful.

Thanks,

Priyanka

7 REPLIES 7
RishiK
Alteryx
Alteryx

@psinghania if you attended the sessions you will get links to them as On Demand. Is there a specific session you are referring to?

pedrodrfaria
13 - Pulsar

Hi @psinghania 

If you are referring to the trainings for the Partners, they are uploaded to the Partner Portal, under the Technical Hub, look for Partner Office Hours Schedule and Recordings.

pedrodrfaria_0-1615379279427.png

psinghania
7 - Meteor

Hi @pedrodrfaria 

I am actually referring to the trainings on the Alteryx Designer community (Live training under the Academy section). I am not aware about the partners portal or any trainings related to partners.

Thanks

psinghania
7 - Meteor

Hi @RishiK 

I was referring to the Core Certification Exam preparation training which was scheduled for this week. I have not attended the training because of different time zones, so just wanted to check is there any folder or path where I can access the recorded videos.

Emil_Kos
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi @psinghania,

This is the list of historical events:

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Videos/Video-Training-Index/td-p/45161

you will not see a recording for last week event but you will find core certification preparation videos:

Emil_Kos_0-1615877671325.png

psinghania
7 - Meteor

Hi @Emil_Kos 

This is very helpful. Thanks a lot!

RishiK
Alteryx
Alteryx

@psinghania if you register for the Core training, you will have access to the On Demand material and also receive the contents of the training.  Also check out these, https://www.alteryx.com/live-training

Labels