Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Concurrent Requests Error

CE_5085781
5 - Atom

Hi

I'm new to Alteryx, having just taken over a process from a colleague and have 4 SQL queries set-up that connect to our main database using the Simba Teradata ODBC connection.

When I open Alteryx, my first action is to update the queries with the correct WHERE clauses, but by the time I have finished, I start getting errors saying "TDWM Throttle violation for Concurrent Sessions: For Rule Name 'Limit_Users_10_conn_S', Limit of 10 concurrent requests FailCode = -3153".

I understand that it's saying I've logged into Teradata too many times, but I have not even run the queries at this point & I can find no way to close the connections.

Can anybody please advise on how I can resolve this issue?  Company policy will not allow for more connections, so I need to better manage the connection and this is something I have no experience of.

Any help is appreciated.

0 REPLIES 0
Labels