Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

pick batches

Pascal_R
8 - Asteroid

Hallo zusammen,

Gibt es eine Möglichkeit in Alteryx eine gewisse Anzahl Stück von einem Artikel auf verfügbare Batches zuzuordenen?

Beispiel:

Ich Habe Artikel: 123456 und 5 Stück muss ich nun quasi suchen von all den vorhanden Batches welche in verschiedener Anzahl vorhanden sind:

Batch: AB123 Stück: 2 Ablaufdatum: 31.03.2021

Batch: AB486 Stück: 4 Ablaufdatum: 31.03.2022

Batch: AB879 Stück: 12 Ablaufdatum: 31.03.2023

Wie müsste man dies programmieren damit das längste(oder kürzeste) Ablaufdatum berücksichtig und danach nur die benötigte Stückzahl auflistet auf Batch Level?

Irgendwelche Ideen?

Grüsse,
Pascal

8 REPLIES 8
Hannah_Lissaman
11 - Bolide

Hi @Pascal_R 

Try this example with Sort, Running Total and Multi-Row Formula

Hannah_Lissaman_0-1589554085138.png

Pascal_R
8 - Asteroid

Hi Hannah,

How would you do it if you also have to consider the Material? Please seee attached adjusted workflow?

In the end I Need Material number. Batch number and the target QTY of the Material.

Regards,

Pascal

Hannah_Lissaman
11 - Bolide

Hi Pascal

I adjusted the workflow for you to account for Material.

I changed the Append to a Join based on Material

Then I ticked Group By Material on both the Running Total and the Multi-Row Formula

Pascal_R
8 - Asteroid

Thank you Hannah,

Please see attached Output where I added some comments.

If there is any adjustmend possilbe it would be perfect.

Thank you,

Pascal

Hannah_Lissaman
11 - Bolide

Hi Pascal

Try this adjusted version of the Multi-Row Formula to calculated the units used from each batch, followed by a Filter to remove the ones which are not relevant. 

I would encourage you to play around with the Multi-Row Formula tool - it is very powerful, and you can use it for lots of similar things if you get the hang of it.

Pascal_R
8 - Asteroid

Hi Hanna,

I will defiinitly use it more. My last question on this topis is regarding "item numbering".

As you can see in the screenshot there are leading 0  and it is required to number it new like: 000010, 000020,000030 for each line.

I tried todo it with the Record ID but the leading 0 will  disapear.

Any idea?

Regards,

Pascal

Pascal_R
8 - Asteroid

Hi

Pascal_R
8 - Asteroid

Hi  @lawrancehere2901 

Are you able to help me on below issue as well?

I need to fix it before I go to my vacation 🙂

Regards,

Pascal

Labels