Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

input data - adobe sign data

Kookookapow
5 - Atom

HI all, 

i am attempting to present data showing the use and stage of documents in Adobe sign, but i cannot seem to find a way to connect the data without having to pull the data manually to CSV, & then upload to Alteryx, is there a way to auto pull the data. 

Many thanks 
Sam  

2 REPLIES 2
smoskowitz
12 - Quasar

Hi @Kookookapow --

I think what you want to do is possible -- with a lot of intermediary steps and maybe not as directly as you want.

I don't think there is a way to directly connect Alteryx to Adobe sign to pull .csv's. that being said......

Here are some potential options:

1. Use their API's to directly access the data that you want.

• Assumption: Either you or your company have access to their api's through some sort of agreement.

2. License their GigaSign tool..this will more easily allow you to download .csv's aput them in a directory for easy ingestion. Not quite what your looking for but I thought I would throw it out there.

3. Use power automate (they have Adobe Sign tools) to collect all the data that you need and write it to an Excel File/Sharepoint List on O365. The use the Alteryx Sharepoint List or Files tool to bring that data right in.

• Assumption: You or yor company license the level needed to have access to Power Automate.

I've done numnber 3 before and it is not to hard to do. I hope this helps!

Thanks,

Seth

Kookookapow
5 - Atom

Amazing, yes luckily we are licensed as such - thank you so much :) 

Labels