Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLUCIONADO

filter one more information in the same column

LETICIAHELENA
Asteroide

How  Can I filter more informartion the the same column.In the column green I need filter by "razão" but  specific number in this column

LETICIAHELENA_0-1680460331919.png

11 RESPOSTAS 11
LETICIAHELENA
Asteroide

@LukeM Do you know how  Can I do that?

alexnajm
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

You can link parts together via the OR operator! Something like:

Razao = 12345 OR Razao = 67789 and so on

If your numbers are being stored as text though, make sure to put quotes around the numbers: Razao = “12345” OR Razao = “67789” 

LETICIAHELENA
Asteroide

@alexnajm I tried as you said above but is not working :( my informtion is double but when I try to add the filter shows like below:

LETICIAHELENA_0-1680460916774.png

LETICIAHELENA_1-1680460966860.png

LukeM

Hey @LETICIAHELENA  make sure you are aware of the data types in the column. If you have them stored as a numeric data type it would be Razao = 1112275 ...however, if the column was a string (text) data type you would have " " around the value, so it would be Razao = "1112275".

To find out more about data types, check out Alteryx Data Types 101 .

alexnajm
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

@LETICIAHELENA if it’s in a double format, then remove the quotes!

Razao = 12345 OR Razao = 67789 OR …

and so on as many times as you need

LETICIAHELENA
Asteroide

I'm trying do like as you said but the information in true is not correct. Atatched my worflow Can you help me ? 

alexnajm
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

I cannot as I am on my mobile phone - you can provide screenshots!

from your first screenshot, you aren’t repeating the column each time. You need to state column = number OR column = number and so on, repeating the column name and the number each time

LETICIAHELENA
Asteroide

ok I got it. Now it's worked Thanksss  And if I want exclude one specif number as well in  the same column. Do you know how Can i proceed?

alexnajm
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

You can add:  OR Razao != xxxx

Rótulos