Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

error when executing workflow

wildandsi
Asteroide

Dear alteryx team,

we keep having "run workflow error " when executing workflow, we aready try to clear cache , reinstalling,checking compatibility mode(screenshot attached) but error happen again after couple of weeks . this happened on 2 user

the alteryx version is 

version desktop 1: 2023.2.1.89 patch :2

version desktop 2 : 2023.2.1.51 patch : 1

kindly advice to solve this issue

10 RESPUESTAS 10
geraldo
Púlsar

@wildandsi 

I don't understand why your flows are being executed in these folders and with addresses like they were downloaded from the server

wildandsi
Asteroide

@geraldo hi geraldo , i'm not sure about this this is just simply executing from local desktop . i just added 2nd user screenshot error because this error happened in 2 user 

geraldo
Púlsar

@wildandsi 

Have you tried disabling the Use AMP Engine?

wildandsi
Asteroide

yes we have. just to make this clear this error only happened after liek 1 or 2 weeks fresh installation we tried re installing as well from this link https://knowledge.alteryx.com/index/s/article/How-To-Setup-Gallery-Districts#:~:text=Districts%20are... 

but still error happend again

harsh_alang
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

This seems like Designer cannot either find or reach AlteryxEngineCmd.exe

I renamed it on my PC I got the same error:
"Error: Designer x64: The Designer x64 reported: AlteryxProcessManager: Error executing AlteryxCmd
 CommandLine: "D:\Alteryx 23.1\bin\AlteryxEngineCmd.exe" /Binary \\.\pipe\499b073b-04e3-4585-896b-b18c2189ca97_In \\.\pipe\499b073b-04e3-4585-896b-b18c2189ca97_Out
 Windows Error: The system cannot find the file specified. (2)"

HarshA
wildandsi
Asteroide

and after you rename back to the original does the error still happening?

flying008
Magnetar

Hi, @wildandsi 

Are you running the AlteryxEngineCmd.exe from run command tool or event ? If so , please upload the screenshot of the set.

wildandsi
Asteroide

not from command but event just designer desktop as usual

flying008
Magnetar

Can you upload the screenshot of event?

录制_2024_03_28_14_44_41_285.gif

Etiquetas