Announcement | We'll be doing maintenance between 2-3 hours, which may impact your experience. Thanks for your patience as we work on improving the community!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

What tool can i used to duplicate the values on the 2 fields to the other fields

jaemilao
8 - Asteroid

Hi,

I have a problem.

I need to duplicate the rate and date to the rest of the rows of my table and remove all null spaces

but right now, it is located in different rows ( see screenshot attached)

What tool can i used to replicate the 2 columns values to the rest of my rows?

And is it possible for my output file to be in pdf format?

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
dougperez
12 - Quasar

You can use multi-row to duplicate the values the you can use a filter tool or a sample to skip the first row.

See the workflow attached

jaemilao
8 - Asteroid

@dougperez that helps me out thanks. one more thing

i need to add +1 d on my last px date

is there something wrong with my formula

DateTimeFormat(DateTimeAdd(DateTimeParse([Last Px Date],"%d-%b-%y"),+1,"days"),'%d-%b-%Y')

error mesage is  Formula (19) DATETIMEPARSE: Cannot convert "09/07/2022" to a date/time with format "%d-%b-%y" and language "English": Invalid month: '07/2022' -- expected at least three letters

jaemilao
8 - Asteroid

@dougperez all ok now. i was able to correct the formula thanks :)

jaemilao
8 - Asteroid

@dougperez can you help me out on my last query? is it possible to create another output file in PDF format?

binuacs
20 - Arcturus

@jaemilao you need to add the table tool and the render tool to produce the output in the pdf format

binuacs_0-1662761722749.png

binuacs
20 - Arcturus

@jaemilao Also I made a few changes in your workflow and removed unwanted tools. Attaching the workflow please let me know if you need any additional changes in the workflow.

binuacs_1-1662762765302.png

Labels