Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Trying to download the latest Alteryx Desktop version - keep getting an error.

iversen_vasquez
7 - Meteor

I'm trying to access this link directly from within designer (Help > Alteryx Downloads). It opens up, loads up to 20% but redirects to the Alteryx SSO. I login with my credentials, it comes back to the loading screen, but ultimately always ends up with this error (image attached).

Any advice on how else I can get my version up to date? I am not seeing any other option at the moment.

2 REPLIES 2
Qiu
21 - Polaris
21 - Polaris

@iversen_vasquez 
I am not sure the cause for this, but most likely your account is not linked with company account so you can not log in.
Do you have Alteryx License adminstrator in your orignization?

iversen_vasquez
7 - Meteor

Hi @Qiu , I think we do though I'd have to ask around to know who exactly. I just know that we have a common license key with a certain number of allocations. Otherwise, am I able to link my community profile to my organization all within this site? Or will I have to contact a representative?

For context I used to have my corporate email signed up in the community site but hated losing access (and the hassle of trying to regain it) whenever I moved to a new company, hence the personal email this time.

Labels