Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Time Series - TS Plot - Error in match.arg

wcamarg3
8 - Asteroid

Hi all,

I hope anyone can help me. I'm trying to perform a TS Plot for my data, but it returns some errors as following:

wcamarg3_0-1642277482234.png

I attached my worflow and my input data.

I hope anyone can help me on this.

Regards,

Wilson

2 REPLIES 2
ArtApa
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @wcamarg3 - I'm not sure why you have this error, as after I changed the Target field frequency the workflow was executed without errors. However, the Avg_feature_value has a large number of outliers and the data appears poorly distributed and does not meet TS requirements, so it might not be useful for analysis. 

I recommend you to watch the following trainings: https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Interactive-Lessons/tkb-p/interactive-lessons/label-name/Time%20Ser... 

wcamarg3
8 - Asteroid

Hi all,

After a period struggling with it I discoverd what was causing this failure was related to the Alteryx Language. In my case Alteryx was in "Portuguese". I have changed it to "English" on the menu: Options > User Settings > Edit User Settings, then you go to localion and change it to "English". Then it runs without error.

wcamarg3_0-1643510049197.png

Change it to "English", and then it ran ok.

Hope it might help someone in the future.

Labels