Join the Alteryx Community’s Maveryx Summer Cup event! Compete, network with others, and earn your gold through a series of challenges from July 24th to August 11th. Learn more about the event here.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Taking Core Cert Exam and hyperlinked datasets are creating blank untitled tabs in Chrome

us475279
6 - Meteoroid

Hello community, 

Apologize for my brevity but i am currently taking the Core Certification Exam.  In some of the questions, when I click on a hyperlinked dataset, I am expecting a file to download, but instead they are popping up a blank tab in chrome.  Has anyone experienced this and if so, know how to fix it? 

Thanks in advance!

3 REPLIES 3
jdminton
12 - Quasar

Probably too late for your test, but the downloads should appear in the downloads list for Chrome. No matter what window, they should appear when you select the three dots followed by the Downloads menu option.

Snag_99b7bee.png

us475279
6 - Meteoroid

@jdminton   Thank you for responding.  I had been checking my downloads, but they weren't appearing.  And then all at once, they all downloaded (near the end of my exam time).  I did have a chance to answer two of the questions using datasets, but missed the others due to time.  i was using my Hot Spot for WiFI, so it must have not been a very strong connection.  

Now I know for next time!  But I did pass the exam... so that's a positive in this whole story!  :)

jdminton
12 - Quasar

@us475279  Awesome! Congrats!

Labels