Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Table output in excel doesn't' show values (works fine in designer)

aatalai
14 - Magnetar

Hello community

I'm trying to run a table output in excel, but when I do I get an output like so 

"<table cellspacing=""0px"" cellpadding=""0px""><tbody><tr><td style=""vertical-align: top;"" align=""left""><table cellspacing=""0px"" cellpadding=""0px""><tbody><tr><td style=""vertical-align: top;"" align=""left""><table cellspacing=""0px"" cellpadding=""0px""><tbody><tr><td style=""text-align:right; ""><div class=""d3da3598532e4438084ee382094fe72ce""><style>

i.e all the XML data. In designer after the table tool with a browse tool it looks like how I would like the output (see screenshot). Can someone help output the table to excel, in table format?

3 REPLIES 3
BS_THE_ANALYST
14 - Magnetar

@aatalai  How have you got your render tool configured?

Always the chance the tool is somehow bugged. Could drag another table tool on and another render tool to rule that behaviour out as well.

Could you send a screenshot of the workflow if possible? Brings things to life a little bit more.

All the best,

BS 

aatalai
14 - Magnetar

@BS_THE_ANALYST thanks the render tool seems to be working fine (but not sure how to overwrite/write to a specific sheet) Also tried a new table tool and still getting the same output. Attached the final bit of the workflow below - hope that helps (let ,me know if you need to see more/have some more details etc)

aatalai
14 - Magnetar

Render tool fixed it

Labels