Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

TS Model Factory (The tool 64 does not exist)

Rossetty
6 - Meteoroid

Hi, I'm new to Alteryx, can anyone help me how I can solve this problem?

It said:

An Origin Connection specified a tool that doesn't exist: The tool 64 does not exist.

11 REPLIES 11
jdminton
12 - Quasar

@Rossetty , yes, I wasn't sure what you were wanting to project but the data needs at least two points to make a projection. You might try to create a grouping field based on some value in the data (like Europe, North America, etc.) and project based on that grouping.

Rossetty
6 - Meteoroid

Hi, jdminton. Thank you for informing me. I am interested in predicting the University Ranking for the upcoming year 2024/2025. However, I am currently unsure about using the Ts Model Factory tool. Despite searching on YouTube, I couldn't find any tutorials on how to use it. Do you have any suggestions or recommendations on how I can proceed with this or any ways to improve my understanding of it?

Polls
We’re dying to get your help in determining what the new profile picture frame should be this Halloween. Cast your vote and help us haunt the Community with the best spooky character.
Don’t ghost us—pick your favorite now!
Labels