Join the Alteryx Community’s Maveryx Summer Cup event! Compete, network with others, and earn your gold through a series of challenges from July 24th to August 11th. Learn more about the event here.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

TS Compare Error

akhaja
5 - Atom

HI all,

This is the error that I run into whenever I'm trying to run my workflow.  This workflow is from an Udemy course that I'm currently enrolled in and this particular workflow is giving me grief.  This is the error in question: Error: TS Compare (9): TS_Compare: Internal Error - Can not load MakeSnippetFromBlob: Blob does not appear to be an image.  I am attaching both the workflow itself & the yxdb source data.

2 REPLIES 2
aatalai
14 - Magnetar

Hi @akhaja 

Not sure as when I ran it the workflow it worked fine

TS compaare.PNG

Try rerunning the workflow as attached; if that fails try reinstalling alteryx/the R tools.

Hope this helps; let me know how you get on

akhaja
5 - Atom

Hi,

I did what you had recommended and I still ran into that error.  I even did a hard uninstall and reinstalled everything and still ran into the same issue.  I think I'm going to delete the zipped course files and the unzipped file folders and redownload.  I'm not sure why I'm running into these issues.

Labels