Important Community update: The process for changing your account details was updated on June 25th. Learn how this impacts your Community experience and the actions we suggest you take to secure your account here.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
解決済み

Stored Procedure with output Tool

Davide11
メテオール

Hi,

I am not sure if Stored Procedure can be used with an output tool.

My goal is to update some information in a SQL table, originally I wanted to realize it through Output Tool -> Output Options: "Update: insert if new" but I keep getting the error Message "Error: Output Data (59): DataWrap2ODBC::SendBatch: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver 17 for SQL Server]Connection is busy with results for another command Insert into "xxxx"("xxxxx","xxxxx") Values (?,?)"

I have tested this solution in a Test environment (SQL server, DB, and table) created by me matching all Specifications of the Production Environment and my solution works as expected. Unfortunately it doesn't work in the Production Environment and a lot could depend on the Permissions I have granted.

After communicating it to the Server administrators the outcome is that I can't have more permissions than what was already granted. They suggested to integrate my output tool with a stored procedure written by them....how would that work? Is that possible?

Many thanks in advance for your advice

2件の返信2
gabrielvilella
マグネター

Hi @Davide11, you can call a stored procedure from the Output tool within the Post-SQL Statement area.

gabrielvilella_0-1652728093970.png

Davide11
メテオール

hi @gabrielvilella thanks a lot for your answer, I have never used it therefore I am not sure how that would work....have you any link to tutorials or info where I could understand more about it?

Have you ever seen the error message I am getting?

" "Error: Output Data (59): DataWrap2ODBC::SendBatch: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver 17 for SQL Server]Connection is busy with results for another command Insert into "xxxx"("xxxxx","xxxxx") Values (?,?)"

Best

ラベル