Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Stored Procedure not populating new columns in Snowflake

IlliasB22
メテオロイド

Hi,

I have a workflow that runs every Sunday and populates a table in Snowflake with the prior week's data. This workflow contains a stored procedure that pulls data from SQL Server. Recently, the stored procedure has been updated to populate existing fields in the Snowflake table that were previously NULL. Additionally, the Snowflake table has had new fields added to it, and the stored procedure has been altered to populate these fields as well. I have also altered the workflow to include these new fields.

However, after the execution of the workflow, while the existing fields that previously didn't have data are now populated, the new fields remain unpopulated, showing a value of NULL.

A few details that might help in troubleshooting:

• Has anyone faced a similar issue with Alteryx workflows and stored procedures?
  • Are there any specific configurations or refresh actions that I might have missed to ensure that the new fields are populated?
  • Could it be related to data type mismatches or other schema-related issues?

Any suggestions or insights would be much appreciated. Thank you!

0件の返信0
ラベル