Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Sorting Concatenated Data

Rahul6777
7 - Meteor

Hi Team,

I have 2 columns first is name and second is mail address, I want to sort my concatenated data based on the 1st column concatenation data. Please see the below current and expected.

Current  
NameEmail Address
Sahu, Mohan | Sharma, Ajay | Sinde, Rameshajay.sharma@gmail.com | ramesh.shinde@gmail.com | mohan.sahu@gmail.com
Prajapati, Suresh | Pandey, Jitendrajitendra.pandey@gmail.com | suresh.prajapati@gmail.com

Expected  
NameEmail Address
Sahu, Mohan | Sharma, Ajay | Sinde, Rameshmohan.sahu@gmail.com | ajay.sharma@gmail.com | ramesh.shinde@gmail.com 
Prajapati, Suresh | Pandey, Jitendrasuresh.prajapati@gmail.com | jitendra.pandey@gmail.com  

so, on the first column i have three names Sahu, Mohan | Sharma, Ajay | Sinde, Ramesh and in email address column also i need in same order as this mohan.sahu@gmail.com | ajay.sharma@gmail.com | ramesh.shinde@gmail.com.

Thanks,

3 REPLIES 3
ShankerV
17 - Castor

Hi @Rahul6777 

One way of doing this.

ShankerV_0-1677660308409.png

Many thanks

Shanker V

binuacs
21 - Polaris

@Rahul6777 One way of doing this

binuacs_0-1677662522853.png

Rahul6777
7 - Meteor

Thank You Shanker and binuacs.

Polls
We’re dying to get your help in determining what the new profile picture frame should be this Halloween. Cast your vote and help us haunt the Community with the best spooky character.
Don’t ghost us—pick your favorite now!
Labels