Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Salesforce Input Error: Unable to resolve plugin Python 'SalesforceInput'

Elias_Nordlinder
11 - Bolide

Hello,

I have a problem with the Salesforce Input Tool.

The error reads: "Unable to resolve plugin Python 'Salesforceinput_v4.2.4\main.py'
(See picture below).

I have seen the error posted before here and tried the solutions (Install the plugin on the server and also to run Alteryx as Admin-mode) but I still get the problem.

Do anyone know what I can do to resolve this issue?

//Best Regards
Elias

Elias_Nordlinder_0-1623737573963.png

2 REPLIES 2
BrandonB
Alteryx
Alteryx

This error means that the yxi is not installed for all users: https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Server-Knowledge-Base/Error-Unable-to-resolve-plugin-Python... 

Are you certain that the same version of the Salesforce Input tool is installed in both Designer and Server? Your error specifically points to version 4.2.4

Elias_Nordlinder
11 - Bolide

Thank you very much for the answer Brandon.

It was a problem with the version of the Salesforce Version on the Server like you suggested.
After downloading the same version on the Server and my Local Machine it worked.

Polls
We’re dying to get your help in determining what the new profile picture frame should be this Halloween. Cast your vote and help us haunt the Community with the best spooky character.
Don’t ghost us—pick your favorite now!
Labels