Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Run Analytic App: Fails to respond

NMangera
10 - Fireball

Run Analytic App.png

Hi All,

Selecting the Wand to the left of the run button and Alteryx appears to 'freeze'. Any ideas on what might be causing this? I've ensured the workflow is running as an Analytic App and checked the On Results Show User option from the properties menu. 

5 REPLIES 5
binuacs
20 - Arcturus

@NMangera Are you facing only issues with this workflow or any other workflow with Analytic App?

NMangera
10 - Fireball

similar issue with other workflows. I should add the configuration window goes blank. See below

NMangera_0-1681128502394.png

binuacs
20 - Arcturus

@NMangera Did you restart the system and tried again? 

NMangera
10 - Fireball

no joy. Still the same behaviour

ckelley0
8 - Asteroid

I am having a similar issue with a workflow that has a Drop Down interface tool with a filter.
I believe I have correctly configured my Drop Down interface tool. However, when I click the "Run As Analytic App" Wand to test it, no response is observed. Then the Alteryx Designer becomes unresponsive and I must use the task manager to restart the Alteryx Designer. I have also attempted these steps with the Drop Down tool's example workflow and experienced similar results; no response is observed when I click the "Run As Analytic App" Wand then the Alteryx Designer is unresponsive and I must use task manager to close the application.  I have restarted my system a few times. 

Labels