Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
解決済み

Report Text fields into Visual Layout

JaesunK
メテオロイド

Hi community,

I'm having some difficulties to create a report using the Visual Layout & Report Text tools.

The issue that I'm having is that there are multiple items (attachment 1) under a field that I added in the Report Text tool (attachment 2). 

However, when I link this Report Text tool to the Visual Layout tool, the report only shows the first item only.

Could you please advise how I can show all the items in the report?

Thank you very much!

Kind regards,

Jaesun 

2件の返信2
caltang
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Please provide relevant data to this use case, and kindly provide your criteria in as much detail as possible. If you have a workflow built halfway, kindly export that over as well.

To export a workflow go to: Options > Export Workflow. Kindly do NOT send a "Save As" copy.

Calvin Tang
Alteryx ACE
https://www.linkedin.com/in/calvintangkw/
OllieClarke
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Hi @JaesunK 

You can set the Layout mode to be Each Group of Records, and then tick whatever field you want to break out the rows (like grouping by in a summarize tool)

image.png

The visual layout tool can only take 1 reporting field, so if you have multiple, you may need multiple layout tools or to pivot your data until you've reached your final layout.

ラベル