Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
解決済み

Parallel Block until done /Unable to create backup error

mihaicom20
アステロイド

Hello everyone,

For about 1 week I am trying to figure out how I can cross over an error and I mixed up all possible solutions that I know and I still get an error message when I try to generate 4 different sheets in the same excel file. The error is :

Unable to create backup of xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx\EXTRAS BRD output.xlsx to xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx\EXTRAS BRD output.xlsx.bak: An unexpected network error occurred. (59)

Can you please help if you can offer any solutions.

P.S: First time I generated the data without Union them and after split them per sheet and it doesn't worked.

Thank you in advance 

block until done.PNG

error.PNG

  

5件の返信5
mihaicom20
アステロイド

BUMP

gabrielvilella
マグネター

Hey @mihaicom20, does this work on your local Designer? I see that the error is from a run in the Gallery. Also, are you using the AMP engine or not?

mihaicom20
アステロイド

@gabrielvilella  on my local designer is working without any problems. When I'm running it from Alteryx Server me and my colleagues are getting this error. I am not using the AMP engine. 

I just changed the settings, enabling in AMP and I get more errors: (Server and Local )

1.Output Data (280) Internal Error: STD Exception in thread: boost::filesystem::status: Access is denied: "\EXTRAS BRD output.xlsx"
2.Output Data (362) Unable to open file for write: \EXTRAS BRD output.xlsx - Attempt to open a file that is already open: Extras BRD\Alteryx\Output\EXTRAS BRD output.xlsx: The process cannot access the file because another process has locked a portion of the file. (33)
3.Output Data (289) Unable to open file for write: \\Output\EXTRAS BRD output.xlsx - Attempt to open a file that is already open: \EXTRAS BRD output.xlsx: The process cannot access the file because another process has locked a portion of the file. (33)
4.Output Data (281) Unable to create backup of \Output\EXTRAS BRD output.xlsx to EXTRAS BRD output.xlsx.bak: The system cannot find the file specified. (2)
5. Output Data (289) Internal Error - Deadlock detected (@1)
Designer x64 Finished running EXTRAS BRD_V2.yxwz in 49.1 seconds with 5 errors and 55 warnings

gabrielvilella
マグネター

Are the Crew macros installed on the Server? If they are, you might want to create your own parallel block until done. Here is a nice vide from Marquee Crew showing how to do that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUf_fL38Q-M 

Answering an Alteryx Community Post (https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Designer-Discussions/Parallel-Block-until-done/td-p/829080) on how to achieve parallel block until done results without a CReW macro.
mihaicom20
アステロイド

@gabrielvilella  sorry for my late reply

The Crew Macros are installed on the server as I understood, but I chose to do it a little bit different: I made a union off all the data and after a spitted them  after a certain column with block until done, and even with this didn't worked so I decided to generate the sheets with problem twice and for 1/2 weeks is working without any problems. I still have the error sometimes, but the sheets are generated. 

Same.PNG

ラベル