Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Output Data

suby
11 - Bolide

Hi,

I have two text inputs files in real  its an excel file and i m filtering the on FLAG = 1 on both the Data set and  i want this to be combined as one excel workbook and each sheet should have its sheet names tried union but the schema is different.

Any suggestions please.

11 REPLIES 11
suby
11 - Bolide

Hi Binuacs,

Thanks i have attached the Expected Output and My workflow.

Where you have the Text Inputs Sheet 1 and Sheet 2 in real these sheets are coming from one workbook  for example purpose i have given it as two separate input.

Also where you see the  Output Data sheet 1 and sheet 2 is overwritten after my transformations until this I'm fine it works as expected.

What I'm looking for is i want create new Output Data where i want to take the records from the False Anchor on both the streams and create a new workbook and and also with sheet names as mentioned in the expected output excel.

Thanks

Nick-C
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @suby 

I've made a quick change to your workflow to ensure the configuration is correct on changing the table name using your sheet name field for both of your output nodes:

NickC_0-1658486968181.png

Labels