Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

OneDrive Input doesn't work after updating to version 2.2.1

JingyingPan
5 - Atom

I just updated my Designer Desktop to version 2024.1 and the OneDrive tool shows error as follows: Error: OneDrive Input (1): Version 3.8 was not found in our alteryx distribution. Please select another version.  So I updated it in MarketPlace add-ons. Now I have two OneDrive 2.2.1. The top one still shows the same error and the bottom one doesn't work properly(it shows running and never completed). Everything works fine before I update my Designer Desktop. Does anyone 

Screenshot 2024-07-31 133452.png

2 REPLIES 2
KGT
11 - Bolide

The reason for the updated tool being required will be the python upgrade in 2024.1. So, the updated tool should be the correct one. Troubleshooting why that keeps running is the next issue. Pretty annoying if the python version has been updated and the version number has not changed...

First step is "Turn it off and back on again", then trying to troubleshoot the version that keeps running. Ignore the one that has the Version 3.8 error as it should not work anymore. 

JingyingPan
5 - Atom

Thank you for your response. I've tried several times but it just never ended.

Labels