Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

OneDrive Connector not working

CCarroll-
7 - Meteor

Hi all,

I've been trying to use the OneDrive connector tool via internet sign in but I get the following error message:

OneDrive Input (1) Traceback (most recent call last):¶ File "main.py", line 15, in <module>¶ File "C:\Users\ccarroll\AppData\Roaming\Alteryx\Engine\../Tools\OneDrive_v2.0.0_venv\Lib\site-packages\ayx_python_sdk\core\__init__.py", line 17, in <module>¶ from .environment_base import EnvironmentBase, UpdateMode¶ File "C:\Users\ccarroll\AppData\Roaming\Alteryx\Engine\../Tools\OneDrive_v2.0.0_venv\Lib\site-packages\ayx_python_sdk\core\environment_base.py", line 18, in <module>¶ from typing import Literal¶ImportError: cannot import name 'Literal'¶

I've tried a couple different accounts and all yielding the same result. Has anyone come across this before and if so how did you fix it?

2 REPLIES 2
BrandonB
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @CCarroll- 

I am wondering if maybe the tools didn't install properly. Have you downloaded and installed the latest version of the OneDrive tools found here: https://gallery.alteryx.com/#!app/OneDrive-Tools/5b1f09810462d72900a250e7 

Your error message points specifically to some of the Python behind the scenes of the connector which is why I am thinking that maybe something did not install correctly. 

Otherwise I would suggest sending an email to support@alteryx.com if this does not work for you

CCarroll-
7 - Meteor

Hi Brandon,

Reinstalling the tools worked and I am now able to connect to OneDrive. Many thanks for the help!

Labels