Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Number input without comma seperation.

NicoLehmann
6 - Meteoroid

Hi,

I have some Sql Inputs. I'm reading there an Integer input and everytime in the output i got commas there that i don't want.

Thats the output: and in the WNR column i got this commas:

NicoLehmann_1-1685425900938.png

I was already able to change this in the input with the Localisation settings. But in my output there is still these commas. 

NicoLehmann_0-1685425861277.png

How can i remove them.

Thats a part from my workflow:

NicoLehmann_2-1685426052369.png

4 REPLIES 4
RSreeSurya
9 - Comet

Hi @NicoLehmann ,

If you could share your input file and the workflow, I will update your workflow accordingly. 

NicoLehmann
6 - Meteoroid

Maybe can you just tell what to do. It's difficult to share because it's all from company, and company data inside the workflow...

RSreeSurya
9 - Comet

Hi,

The table tool adds the commas for numeric datatypes. Please try converting to string and even after that , if you are able to see commas, then please change to string type and use below formula.

replace([WNR],',','')

Hope this works. 

Qiu
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

@NicoLehmann 
I would like to just add something.
As mentioned by @RSreeSurya , it is a default setting of Table tool.
https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Designer-Desktop-Discussions/Get-rid-of-commas-in-numbers-e...

We can change it by change the data type to String before entering Table tool

0530-NicoLehmann.png

Labels