Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

''NoneType' 'get' error: App with SharePoint Input

BonusCup
10 - Fireball

Hi,

I have an app that has four SharePoint List inputs.  I am able to run the app through the Interface Designer Test view, from the Gallery, and from the Server's Designer.  The issue is when other users try to run the app from the Gallery they are receiving the error below for each of the SharePoint List input connections

<class 'AttributeError'>:'Nonetype' object has no attribute 'get' (TooID:xxx)

I have the DCM connection setup as the below:

DESIGNER:

dcm_settings.JPG

SERVER:

dcm_server.JPG

For the SharePoint connection, I worked with our IT support to get the Service Principal that provides the Client ID, Tenant ID, Thumbprint and Private Key.  As an admin, I've added the users as Viewers and Curators and also added them to the Collection that houses the app.  IT Support says that all users have been added to the Service Principal. 

Why are all the users getting these same errors but I am able to run the app from all environments?  Please let me know if this needs to be moved to the Server Community.  TIA

1 REPLY 1
kunvai1
7 - Meteor

Hey ,

Were you able to resolve this error?

Same thing with me. I am able to run the app but none of the users. Getting the same attribute error.

Labels