Join the Alteryx Community’s Maveryx Summer Cup event! Compete, network with others, and earn your gold through a series of challenges from July 24th to August 11th. Learn more about the event here.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Multiple column calculation ( two table)

SH_94
11 - Bolide

Dear Community,

I faced some challenge in doing the calculation which involving two table and  would like to ask if anyone know how to convert the steps below to the alteryx workflow:

SH_94_0-1641802495139.png

Many thanks in advance and appreciate if someone can share the workflow based on the sample data (attached below)

4 REPLIES 4
AngelosPachis
16 - Nebula

Ηι @SH_94 .

In which step of the process did you get stuck? It would help others if you show them where you got to before reaching out for help. Here's a post with some community best practices that I like to follow:

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alter-Nation/AYXKCD-Types-of-Alteryx-Community-Posts/ba-p/785218

Kind regards,

Angelos

SH_94
11 - Bolide

Hi @AngelosPachis ,

I actually stuck in the step 1 and 3 because it is related and i not sure how to make the step 1 so that the arrangement fit the step 3.

SH_94_0-1641803967232.png

Thank you.

AngelosPachis
16 - Nebula

Here's a workflow to get you started @SH_94 . It answers questions in Step 1 and Step 3

AngelosPachis_0-1641805347257.png

Hope that's what you were after, let me know if there's another way I can help.

Cheers,

Angelos

AngelosPachis
16 - Nebula

Any updates on this @SH_94  ? 

Labels