Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Multiple Cross Tabs exported to a single Excel sheet

I am working to export multiple cross tab pivots into one singular tab of an excel workbook.  I know I can export each cross tab pivot to its own tab within the workbook, but I would like to organize them all within one.  Does anyone know how to do this?  

5 REPLIES 5
binuacs
20 - Arcturus

@hunter_spohnholtz batch macro would be an option for your use-case

Qiu
21 - Polaris
21 - Polaris

@hunter_spohnholtz 
Maybe you can play around with the Reporting tools.

With the Layout tools you can place your pivots into desired location then output with Rendering tool.

2024-07-18 075206.png

terry10
12 - Quasar

Another option would be to use Reporting tools, rendering as an Excel.

If you want more than one crosstab on the same Excel sheet, you can organize them as you would like in the Layout Tool.  I have attached an example as with two crosstab tables up& down and two crosstab tables side-by-side. You can modify, add space, headers, conditional formatting. It's easy and versatile, once you get a hang of it.

I hope this helps!

Thank you so much!  The example provided helped me solve my issue, and it guided additional data manipulation.  

terry10
12 - Quasar

@hunter_spohnholtz 

In my example workflow, I saved it as a temporary Excel file. You can save it as a xlsx directly to your computer instead by selecting "Choose a Specific File Output"  in the Render tool.  

render.PNG

Labels