Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Macro or Multi Row Formula

meitata
7 - Meteor

I need some help for my calcu

I thought I can use Macro for input from and make output to All sheet. But I don't have idea how to do it one by one (per row). And is that true that I can do the calcu sheet with multi row formula?

11 REPLIES 11
meitata
7 - Meteor

It works just for the first row, and the calculation not work for other row, is it possible to built a macro with calculation on Calcu sheet?

The first row will be the input and the macro will calculated and get the output of first row, and the second row will be the next input and the macro will calculated it and get the output for second row,...., till all row calculate and the output will contain A B C D column of all rows. @grazitti_sapna 

grazitti_sapna
17 - Castor

@meitata, the example I shared seems to work can you share another example where the calc sheet includes data for no 2 and no3?

Is this what your calc sheet looks like with other calculations?

grazitti_sapna_0-1658724619633.png

I am having a bit of trouble understanding are you trying to generate the calc sheet as an output or A, B, C, and D column in the All sheet tab?

Thanks!

Sapna Gupta
Labels