Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Loop Analytical App

AlfredoMP10
6 - Meteoroid

I have a simple analytic app where I can choose a specific date and my workflow will output the report with the information of the desired date, I have multiple inputs of information and this analytic app updates 4 different filters with the desired date.

How can I make this analytical app run in a loop and output data using a certain date range without me selecting every day manually and run it every time on the interface calendar?

My workflow outputs 1 report per day selected, i need to have N number of reports depending on how many days i select on my date range

Thanks for the help.

AlfredoMP10_0-1683125453265.png

AlfredoMP10_1-1683125852809.png

2 REPLIES 2
Christina_H
14 - Magnetar

I can see two options here.  Both start with your user entering both start and end date.

1. If you can make it work with your data, filter to all dates in your range and group into separate reports all at once.

2. If you need to iterate, set the date to be start date + iteration number.  Then after the report has been generated, loop back if the date is less than the end date.

Christina_H_0-1683129264840.png

AlfredoMP10
6 - Meteoroid

Thanks, i was able to do it using the iteration.

Labels