Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Limit rows on reporting table - powerpoint

MysticalAz
8 - Asteroid

Hello,

Is there a way to limit the amount of rows displayed in a PowerPoint output using the render tool?

In the attached sample workflow, I added a sample description (in real life, this would be the scope of the project) using the formula tool. Without this field, the power point displays fine. The goal is to limit the amount of rows displayed so that the header populates on each page instead of splitting the table into different slides and removing the header. The issue is that since the description is long, it splits the table. 

2 REPLIES 2
Raj
15 - Aurora

@MysticalAz 
will you be able to add snip of data how this should look on your slides?

MysticalAz
8 - Asteroid

Hi @Raj - I updated my post and attached a rough expected output. The goal is to group them by "strategic objective" and put as many rows as possible in table where the table doesn't look too cluttered. This is based on an unknown description character amount. I put sample test fields in the description to show the variations in description. The size depends on how big the description makes the row. 

I hope this clarifies. 

Labels