Important Community update: The process for changing your account details was updated on June 25th. Learn how this impacts your Community experience and the actions we suggest you take to secure your account here.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Jira Iterative Macro Parameters

RonGatmaitan
8 - Asteroid

Hi all,

So I've been playing around with the macro. One thing I noticed is that, every time the project has more than what I set in the maxResults/max, I get an "Iteration limit of 10 was reached" warning, but the macro still only returns the maxResults/max records set. How do I access the other iterations? What is the actual maximum value. The projects have so many records between them?

1. Is the parameter supposed to be one line only? What if I want to access two projects? Do I need to add 2 macros?

2. What is the difference between the maxResults in the Query column and the value in the max column?

Help, please.

Thank you.

Ron

10 REPLIES 10
njkollauf
6 - Meteoroid

I have not been successful at creating another line in the input file for additional projects to be pulled in. Only the first project line parameters are used and only that project's issues are returned. Any ideas why?

Labels