Important Community update: The process for changing your account details was updated on June 25th. Learn how this impacts your Community experience and the actions we suggest you take to secure your account here.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Issues with multi row formula

FilipViterra
6 - Meteoroid

Hi guys,

Looking for a bit of help with the multi-row formula.

I have attached the current vs desired state, but can't seem to make it work, I haven't had the chance to work much with alteryx.

Can someone help?

Thanks a lot,

Filip

6 REPLIES 6
IraWatt
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hey @FilipViterra,

I have attached an example of how to do this:

IraWatt_0-1667407245608.png

If you want to learn more about the Multi-Row-Formula Tool the community has some quick and easy videos on the topic here: https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Interactive-Lessons/Multi-Row-Formula/ta-p/82872

Any questions or issues please ask

Ira Watt
Technical Consultant
Watt@Bulien.com 

JamesCharnley
13 - Pulsar

Hi @FilipViterra, Here's how I would match your desired output. One multi-row is to update the New Status column until the year is not active, and the next will add one to the first active until the same point

JamesCharnley_0-1667407488642.png

binuacs
20 - Arcturus

@FilipViterra One way of doing this

binuacs_0-1667427420272.png

FilipViterra
6 - Meteoroid

Hey,

Thanks for the help! Really nice!

I was wondering how do I reset when the customer number changes - to start again from one, the number of interactions.

I'll have a look at those tutorials, thanks!

Filip

binuacs
20 - Arcturus

@FilipViterra You need the select the CLIENT_NR field in the Group By column of the Myulti-Row formulas

binuacs_0-1667474473924.png

FilipViterra
6 - Meteoroid

Worked great, thank you so much!

Labels